Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tag I'm it!

OK so I got tagged by A Mile In My Shoes. So I guess I have to tell how it works, write the instructions, tell 7 things about me and tag 7 other people and they have to do the same thing, or something like that. Ok so here we go I guess...

#1) The first time I met my husband I was in Jr. High and I was his family's paper girl. I wasn't fond of going to their house because him and his sister would sometimes try and jump out at me from behind a corner or somewhere. How mean to do that to an Innocent Jr. High paper girl. You'd think that 2 high schoolers could think of something else to do but Oh well.

#2) My husband and I went to prom together my freshman year...but with different dates!! I went with my boyfriend at the time and he went with his girlfriend at the time. He drove, and he and his girl sat in the front seats and me and my guy sat in the back. Who would have thought that day that 5 or 6 years later I would be married to someone else's prom date?!?! God did!

#3) My favorite color is brown. I don't really like pastel colors very much. They have their place, just not in my world very often.

#4) I LOVE pasta! My husband HATES pasta! The first time we talked on the phone when we realized we were interested in each other, he told me he HATED pasta and the first thing I thought was "Great! :( now I'm never gonna be able to have a relationship with this guy!!:( Boy was I wrong, God doesn't lets someone's food likes or not likes stand in the way of His plan!

#5) I was never, and am still not, good at athletics. The "sport" I was pretty good at though was target shooting. My dad got me into it when I was like 6 or 7 maybe and I did it all the way into high school. I won some medals and trophies and things.

#6) I love doing projects with my kids. It's fun to paint and do beads and all kinds of fun crafty things. Both my kids are always making projects or pictures for different family members. One time they wanted to give my mom a present so they each got a gift bag out of our stash and put her "presents" in their bag. My daughter gave her 2 cotton balls, 3 marbles, and 2 little balls of clay, and a pipe cleaner I think. My son gave her 3 or 4 colored Popsicle sticks, a bunch of marbles, some little pieces of clay, and a little kitty made out of little pom-pom things but one ear and one foot was missing. They were so proud of their gifts!! So yeah...they are definitely crafty and creative!

#7) My favorite drink is Diet Coke even though I know it's not that good for me. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches (with the banana wrapped in the bread like a hot dog). My favorite fruit is probably strawberries. I love dark chocolate...but really any kind of chocolate will do. I love to dunk double stuffed Oreo cookies in milk.

Ok so that's a glimpse of me. Sorry if it was too long. I don't know who to tag so I guess the game stops here. Sorry :(

3 comments:

jessica said...

Ok so i think i knew all of that except for the prom thing:)

I hope I didn't get you into any trouble with your husband... I do see his point though. I unserstand it but ask him to think of your/our point of view.

Anonymous said...

I knew everything except the prom thing too, although if I thought hard enough, I might have been able to guess that. Except, who was your date? :o)

It's good to get to know you better!

StarKnits said...

i still have to do this meme... sigh i just keep putting it off. it's fun to read everyone's randomness though!