Monday, November 12, 2007

10 Years!

This month celebrates 10 years that our youth pastor and his family have been serving in our church. This man is such a gift to our church family. He has a heart for the Lord and he has a heart for the youth of our church and county. He is real and he connects well with both students and parents. He desires to have children and their parents connect and to be able to talk with and share with each other. He desires to come along side parents and help them know their child. He loves his wife dearly and he let's it show and be known to everyone. He has this really cool t-shirt that says "I love my wife" and he wears it often. He loves his sons and desires for them to become men of God. I'm sure I could go on and on but I'm not going to. I just think...know that God has used and is using him in many great way and is impacting so many lives for the Lord and I'm so glad that God has put him here to minister to us and to serve the Lord!! Thank you Jon and Nikki for your service, friendship, love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine my surprise when I dropped in here to see how you're doing, only to find your sweet, encouraging words of love!

It is our great pleasure to serve our great God with you, friend. We're so thankful for your heart for the kids and your desire to love them like Jesus. You are making an eternal impact, and I'm so thankful that I get to work with you every week! Thanks for your availability and humility. You are a true delight.

Thanks, friend. Hope your night as a family brought refreshment to each one of you!

Much love ~

Julie said...

What a sweet post. I think they are truly blessed to have a sweet and supportive friend like you.

Blessings,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.