Monday, August 27, 2007

I was absent this summer

I was absent this summer from blogging and friends and everything and I didn't let any one know, sorry. I worked a lot this summer and so did my husband. I just felt so overwhelmed with everything that I stopped doing whatever I could. I've been doing just enough to slide by and not a bit more. Washing the dishes when both sides of the sink were overflowing, sweeping the floors when I got soooooooooooooooooo sick of stepping on cracker and cereal pieces, getting the kids clothes and mine each day from the mounds of clean laundry from the laundry table (I guess I at least wash the clothes, I just don't put them away).
Why was this such a bad summer? That's a good question. I feel like God is really testing our faith in Him. My husband and I have been having a hard time these past few months. Or maybe just I have. I don't know. Maybe I'll go deeper in following posts, maybe not, we'll see.
So I guess I just wanted to say, "Hey, I'm still here!" I'm really thinking this fall will be better and I'll be posting much more. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your hope and encouragement, friend. I look forward to spending more time with you...beginning tonight! Are you ready?

I've given you a blogging award. Please check out my blog for details!