Saturday, June 9, 2007

here I am

It's been so long since my last post but I'm glad I'm back, for now. Life is crazy. My daughter A was sick and my husband likes to be on the computer a lot. When I wanted to try and post, either the kids wanted to play on the computer or they wanted to play a game with me or I felt the need to clean (that doesn't happen much) or some other excuse. It seems the only time i have to myself to be able to really think and type is when the kids are in bed and asleep. But by that time all I feel like doing is lay in bed and knit and watch TV. or I read a book. Oh well, the busy life of me.
My kids are not in bed actually now. My son P is in the tub and A is running around the house somewhere. They are calm and behaving for the moment so I thought I could sneak in a few minutes to post.
As I read over what I just wrote I realize that it's pretty boring. Not much is going on. I have lots of things going around in my head that I want to post about in the future, not yet though. So I guess this post is to say "hey, I'm still here!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi,

I totally understand what you mean about trying to find time to post inbetween all the chaos and busyness of life.

I bought a laptop off ebay about 3 months ago and I am so enjoying it. I can sit on the coach and watch a movie with the kids and post on my blog at the same time. I can also take it outside while they play and sneek in some computer time.

Have a great week.
Julie