Wednesday, April 11, 2007

here are some pictures



I finally got the help from someone special to show me how to put pictures on here, lets see how it works. Actually...I must say that this is my 3rd time trying to put them on here. I guess I've forgotten exactly how to do it. But hey, 3rd time's a charm, right!?!?



These are the Easter cookies that I made. Some of them got a little dark, but who cares...they're gonna be frosted.

And here they are after I frosted them. How pretty :) I really enjoy making cookies, especially cut outs. Well... except until I get to the last 2 dozen or so. Then i tend to get bored and want to quit. Oh well, it's still fun.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Hey! I'm gald to see you got it working! Sorry we didn't meet you guys last night... it got pretty late and then I got lazy. You still love me right?!

StarKnits said...

those are great looking cookies! soon you'll be able to load photos like a pro!